Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life is Like a Pomegranate



A few days ago, while surfing the web, I came across some post by Natalia about the city she is living near – the Granada city. I have a long love affair with Spain, so each authentic piece of information about it excites me a lot.
So I discovered that “granada” in Spanish means pomegranate and it is the heraldic device of Granada.
Funny :), I really like pomegranates, not only to eat but for it symbolism. In Jewish tradition it represents fruitfulness, knowledge, learning, and wisdom.
I was wondering, how comes that I don’t have any piece of jewelry with it? Certainly, I’m going to create one soon.
Meanwhile you can enjoy my new “treasure” - Life is like a pomegranate.
Adios,
Maria
Pin It

5 comments:

Albina Manning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Albina Manning said...

Very interesting article!

YanArt said...

It is very informative! Thank you, Maria! Beautiful picture!

IrinaN said...

Great story :)

TonyaUtkina said...

Such an interesting post! Thanks for sharing!