Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer time excitement

I’m so excited today!!!

In the morning, I found out that pair of my earrings - was featured in lovely collection “Back to School” by ZhivanaDesigns on the first page of ETSY site.



It is a very nice way to start the day :)

Later, I was so amused when I saw my shop included in daily “ETSY Finds” newsletter (Beach Jewelry section ) and I felt very proud of myself.


By the end of the day, wow, the same item (beaded crochet strand ) that was featured in the newsletter - now is shown on the first page – in “Mustard” collection by vintageprecious.



May be for people who are not on ETSY it sounds kind weird, but for me it means a lot.

Love,
Maria

P.S.
I’m already working on photo gallery with photos of Beach Jewelry that I’m going to share very soon :) Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maria, thanks for leaving a comment on Linkedin - like your work and blog! Will email you to arrange for an editorial on my blog A Basket of Hearts. Soon, Alex

Frau Kali said...

Congrats !!!

Zahar said...

You are the best!

Finding Charm said...

Hello! Saw you on Blog Farm